11 August 2015

Bourjois Intense Extrait - 03


I've swatched this gorgeous shade everytime i've been in boots the last few weeks so recently on a whim I thought why the hell not!? It's a gorgeous champagne colour with lots of shimmer, with a few pink tones in there! See the glitter in the last photo, which was incredibly hard to capture on camera, but my god it's beautiful!

"two times more coverage than a typical eyeshadow in one application"

I love the fact this eyeshadow comes with a built in mirror, the pot is a matching colour to the eyeshadow pigment and its compact enough to fit easily in your makeup bag! Claiming to last for 16 hours I found this shade to last me all through work and a trip for dinner so roughly around 11 hours, so feel this is considered truth which is amazing. This colour looks gorgeous over a darker eyeshadow shade as the glitter really makes the look pop.. and looks beautiful as a highlight for the brow bone too, i'm all for a multi-use product me. Retailing at £6.99 it is more than i'd typically pay for an eyeshadow but literally everytime I passed it I swatched it and loved the look so I had to make it mine.

Interestingly, this also works fab as a liner with a slightly wet brush, as you can imagine this gives the most amazing results and i've been super pleased with this product, the only downfall is there isn't an applicator that comes with it which would have made application that little bit easier! You can pick up this product from boots here - what eyeshadows have you been loving recently? xx

7 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow! Bourjois do some lovely makeup I love the healthy mix foundation and the lip crayons. Just found your blog through twitter and I'm so glad I did! have also followed you on bloglovin and I can't wait to read more from your blog lovely! x

    jessicavictoria.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour! x

    http://www.theperksofmeg.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous eyeshadow! I love the colour! x

    http://www.theperksofmeg.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure I've got this tucked in a drawer somewhere...you've reminded me about it and now I'll have to dig it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a pretty shade! I'm not a massive eyeshadow wearer, but this looks so lovely I might have to have a swatch of it myself...

    Fii | little miss fii

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow 11 hours is impressive!love Bourjois but haven't tried an eyeshadow x
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried a bourjois shadow, looks gorgeous though
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and read my blog, leave a comment below and i'll be sure to reply and leave your blog link and i'll check out your blog! X

DESIGN BY ADORATION STUDIOS